Wednesday 7 September 2011

What The Fuck Is With The Countdown?

As you'll notice, I'm posting our archives in reverse order - you can look at this in a couple of ways:

  • I'm taking us back to our roots.
  • I'm letting you travel back in time by listen to stuff we recorded months ago. (And without a Flux Capacitor, even!)
  • I'm hoping you won't notice how dated some of the topics are. (We talked about the Royal Wedding, really?)
  • Because the old ones sound shitty, we'll sound like slick professionals when the new one hits.
The Sidekick and I are working on getting together to record again soon. In the meantime, please continue to enjoy the archives, and let us know what you'd like to hear - although if you are listening to two nerds like us Ramble, I can tell you'll listen to pretty much anything.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment